I've decided to start a blog of our family. As Dillon approaches a year, and Bridget just turned 4, I thought it would be fun to keep everyone up to date on their milestones, achievements, and general fun!
Bridget is in her 2nd year of preschool and loving it! She has a best friend, Katy in her class. They seem to be inseparable. She has other fun friends at school too, Reilly, Xander, and Claira. She is writing her name, and starting to show interest in reading. She keeps us on our toes playing pretend.
Dillon is starting to take steps, babbling like crazy and fun all around. He's going to get into more trouble than Bridget did!! He loves to climb her stepstool, the stairs, and grab at anything he can. His smile makes my day. :)
Brian and I are having fun trying to keep with our kids. They sure keep us busy.
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment