Dillon ate his macaroni and cheese tonight with a fork - all by himself!! What a big boy!! He really had it down too - poking the macaroni (which was penne pasta) and putting it in his mouth. He's very into have a plate in front of him to eat off of...and is pretty good at not dumping the whole thing. His drink is another story - he throws that thing on the floor constantly.
I noticed today that his upper left molar is through and his lower right molar is just poking through the gum. I'll be glad when they are in and we can be over teething!
We've had our share of colds lately. I'm ready for cold season to be outta here!!
Bridget is going to dance at Miss Pam's church on Saturday. She's pretty excited. They are having a talent show fundraiser. Bridget will dance the HopScotch Polka with her tap shoes.
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment