Saturday, August 22, 2009

Izzy

While the kids and I were gone a kitten adopted Brian. She showed up the week he got home, and hasn't left. Ok - I told him he should feed her and take care of her...so that's probably why she hasn't left. Bridget named her Isabella knowing that we might not keep her. So far she's been staying outside and really sticking to the front porch. We have yet to take her to the vet, but she's probably only a few months old. She's very sweet and I love her coloring.
We seem to be down to one other cat - our original - Panda. Brian only saw Deacon a few times over the summer and we haven't seen him since we got back. I'm sad about that, we had really good cats....it just got too hard having them all inside...and some of them liked their freedom outside too much.
Anyway, here are a couple pictures of Izzy. She's probably here to stay - I just can't help it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: