Saturday, April 10, 2010

February 2010

I've done it again....let the blogging get away from me.
Here's a recap of February.....
SNOW - it was lots of fun!!  You've already seen pictures of that, so I won't post anymore.
Aunt Sarah - we had fun weekend visit with Aunt Sarah!! 
Dillon got a YoGabbaGabba hat and looks SO cute in it!!
Dillon got a new bike helmet and had to wear it while eating dinner!  He's quite the bike rider!
We registered Bridget for Kindergarten!!  My baby girl is growing up so fast.  I was just watching a little video of her reciting Jack and Jill...she was just over 2 then.  It seems so long ago, and she has changed so much.  Many more changes to come I'm sure!
Finally we had a visit from Robin and Aunt Janet/Uncle Tim.


oh wait - here are a couple of cute moments....
Bridget having some Daddy time.
And Dillon doing his best Tom Cruise while shooting a basketball.  :)

No comments: