It was meet the vet day and the kids took their stuffed animals for the vet to check. We forgot ours of course, so we got 2 lemur dolls...and the kids love them. A highlight was the new lemur island. We saw the seals and sea lions being fed. The polar bear was playing in the water. The elephants cooperated and one of them splashed himself with his trunk. And we cooled down under a mist tree!
All in all a fun day!!
(As I put this collage together I realized I don't have any pictures of Lisa...sorry!!! I'll fix that next time. As usual it was hard to decide what pictures to put into the collage.)
I had to add this picture separately because I think it is just so cute!! I played with it a little and now I think it looks like one of those old fashioned greeting cards.



No comments:
Post a Comment