Thursday, December 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had several Halloween outings!  There was the preschool Halloween Carnival, a carnival at another local church and then of course Halloween night.
Bridget was Pocohontas.  I got a basic costume and then we embellished it!  It was fun picking out the beads, and things with Bridget at the fabric store.  I also got her moccasin slippers from Target...of course they were a big hit (good thing is, she has been wearing them as her slippers around home!).
Dillon very definitely wanted to be a ghost.  I bought a sheet, cut it out, cut out eye holes, and glued black around the eyes and a mouth.  I made a chain out of pipe cleaners.  It was a great outfit.  He wore it about 2 times.  LOL  Halloween night came around and he did not want to walk around in it, so he was an impromptu cowboy instead.  He decided he was Woody instead of a ghost.
I think we decided to go trick or treating a little late...next year I guess we'll go when it's still light out.  We did not see very many other trick or treaters, but we got just the right amount of candy and the kids had fun.  That's what is important!!
Here are Dillon and Jonas (Jerry from Tom and Jerry) at the Halloween Carnival.
 Bridget and Reilly at the Halloween Carnival.
 My little ghost before the local church carnival.  (he didn't wear the costume once we got there, but isn't he cute!!)
 A couple of Bridget or should I say Pocahontas before the local carnival.


I forgot that Bridget, Dillon and I went to a pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins this year!  Here are a couple of pics from that and from the carvings!



 Brian's pumpkin took a lot longer...Bridget wanted a spooky castle.  You can see mine, it was easy and it's done. 
 The finished products!

 Halloween night!  Pocahontas and Woody.

No comments: