Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year's 2011

We went out to a yummy dinner at Lonestar Steakhouse. Then we had a game night with the kids....chutes and ladders and Yahtzee. It was fun! After the kids went to bed, Brian, Sarah and I played some more games and watched the ball drop.
The New Year's Man made a stop at our house and brought Bridget and Dillon a $1 each in coins. It's fun to look for the coins on the tree. The New Year's Man brings money for luck in the new year. I'm sure that 2011 is going to be a great year.
Some of our goals for the year are: Get this house ready to sell (and sell it!), find a new wonderful home for us, finish Kindergarten with a bang and start 1st grade off well (wow...1st grade already!), work on Dillon's alphabet and letter recognition, and have fun of course!! I know that the time we have together is so valuable, and so fleeting....Bridget and Dillon are growing up so fast. They have become such independent, fun-loving, imaginative, creative, and fun little people!!


Dillon quite enjoys attacking my back when I'm down low.  Piggybacks are his favorite.
Not the best picture, but the best one we got...we were having some fun and crazy piggyback dancing!  LOL
 
New Year's Man!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: