Monday, December 8, 2008

Dillon's Party Weekend

This past weekend we had a birthday party for Dillon. Brian's parents stayed with us for the weekend. My Mom came and stayed with Scott for the weekend. The weekend started with Bridget and I in the Winston Salem Christmas Parade. We were in it with Bridget's dance teacher Miss Pam. I'm waiting on Miss Pam to email me some pics and then I'll post them. We had a lot of fun! Bridget was thrilled to see both her Grandmas, Grandpa, Daddy and Dillon there to wave to her.
Sunday was the party. There was quite a crowd. Everyone was there to celebrate the first year of our amazing boy's life. He's such a fun kiddo! I have a ton of pictures I could post...but instead I'm just posting a few and you can go to the Dec. 2008 month of our picasa link to see more (look to the right for the link).



Posted by Picasa

No comments: