Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pictures

So, everyone says that when you have a second you have to make a real effort to make sure you take pictures of them by themselves and not just with the first child. Now I'm thinking I am probably taking more pictures of Dillon than I am of Bridget. Of course, I could just have the camera glued to my hand and take pictures of them all day...just like I wish I could record everything they say and do. I suppose I should remind myself to take lots of pics of BOTH of them - alone and together!!

Dillon got a basketball hoop from Grandma and Grandpa for his birthday. It's a little too tall for him, but today he was holding the basketball and walked over to the hoop wanting to put the ball in it. He has the idea - now he just needs to grow a few inches. Brian held him up and he dropped the ball into the net. What a smarty! I swear he said "Molly" tonight too. He's also loves looking at the fire, holding up his hand and saying "hot." Just yesterday he started saying UH-OH - so now everything gets thrown off his highchair tray and he says UH-OH.

Unfortunately both kids have a cold. I think Bridget is on the mend. Poor Dillon had a bit of a fever today and his cough sounds awful. I hope he feels better tomorrow!

No comments: