Monday, June 8, 2009

Dillon is 18 months!!

Dillon turned 18 months on June 1st!!! WHAT??!! I can't believe my baby is really not a baby anymore - he's a toddler. He's a toddler who loves to run, jump (yup, jumping is a new favorite talent), talk (he's definitely getting more understandable), and cuddle. At his checkup he was 27lbs 10oz (73%), and 33 3/4 inches tall (86%), and the Dr joked that we weren't feeding him enough. LOL! He was quite impressed with our little man.
Sibling rivalry has begun - as both Bridget and Dillon compete to get my attention. It's a challenge for me b/c I haven't completely figured out how to give them both my attention at the same time - hmmm...maybe I could clone myself.
For the most part we have a lot of fun playing, giggling and loving each other.

Below are a few pics from a sidewalk painting adventure we had last week. Dillon sat in the paint getting it all over himself, then Bridget painted herself and Dillon thought that looked like fun, so he got in on that. Thank goodness for washable paints!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: