Hi all!! We trimmed Bridget and Dillon's hair on Tuesday. It took the entire morning to bathe and trim hair. Doing Dillon's was like trying to trim a monkey's hair...he was walking around the bathroom as I tried to snip little bits here and there. At least he's little enough you can't tell if I've messed up majorly or not. I just took a bit from his bangs, around his ears and the back of his neck.
Bridget's was a bit more involved. She really wanted her hair cut to her shoulders. I wasn't so sure about going that short...so we went a little bit longer than shoulder. She was very patient as I trimmed, retrimmed, second-guessed and re-checked. I really was afraid of not getting it even. In the end I think it looks pretty good. She's happy with her new 'fling-about' hair. However, she has informed me that she wants her hair down to her feet. So, from now on (unless she changes her mind) we'll just be doing little trims.
Bridget's was a bit more involved. She really wanted her hair cut to her shoulders. I wasn't so sure about going that short...so we went a little bit longer than shoulder. She was very patient as I trimmed, retrimmed, second-guessed and re-checked. I really was afraid of not getting it even. In the end I think it looks pretty good. She's happy with her new 'fling-about' hair. However, she has informed me that she wants her hair down to her feet. So, from now on (unless she changes her mind) we'll just be doing little trims.



No comments:
Post a Comment