Dillon peed in the potty for the 1st time last night, and AGAIN tonight. What a big boy! Of course, we clap and high-5 and are so proud of him, so he's quite proud of himself. In fact, he peed in the potty 2x tonight...once in the little potty seat and once on the big potty (just like big sister).
My babies are growing up so fast, I blink and they are doing new amazing things. In less than 2 months Dillon will be 2...I cannot believe it.
Bridget started ballet classes again last week. She's taking classes at a new (closer to home) place. Instead of it being private lessons she is in a class with about 8 other little girls. She had a fun time. We went today and bought a skirt to go with a leotard I got at a consignment sale. In this picture she is posing before last week's class.

No comments:
Post a Comment