Monday, October 26, 2009

Photo Shoot - Bethabara Park

Last week we had a nice warm day...so I took the kids to Bethabara Park for a 'photo shoot' of sorts. Here are some of the pictures we took. There was a really pretty spot with good lighting and bench...so I tried to get some there, and then I had them run around too to get some natural pictures. Sometimes it's hard to get them to cooperate or give good smiles...but I think I got some cute pictures.


Not sure what they are looking at in this picture, but thought it was cute. (kind of wish their heads didn't look like one head LOL)

Dillon said, "hold hand please." He wanted to walk with me, I thought it was so cute.
Contemplative.....


We went to the playground after the park. Love this pic of Dillon on the swings.
Dillon climbed right on the jungle gym and wanted to go to the top. This kid is going to be really good at scaring me.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: