Brian's family was at our house for Thanksgiving. We had a great time all together - playing Wii, card games, taking a walk, celebrating birthdays (Tammy's is Nov. 30 and Dillon's is Dec. 1), going to feed the ducks, and a fun game of Trivial Pursuit (a version from the 80's - I think it's time for an upgrade). Oh, and eating - we had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Our group effort in the kitchen paid off, the turkey was yummy and all the fixin's. Bridget and Dillon were so spoiled by all the attention from some of their favorite people. I think we all went into withdrawal after everyone left. :)
We are so thankful that we could all be together, that we are healthy, and are looking forward to a wonderful 2010!
A fun Percy train from Grandma and Grandpa. Dillon is starting to get into the trains - this one is battery powered. You can stop it on the track with a switch. I think that's the highlight of the track for him.We are so thankful that we could all be together, that we are healthy, and are looking forward to a wonderful 2010!
Dillon doesn't quite get that this is a baseball mitt and not a hat. Someday he'll laugh at the picture. I have a feeling he's going to be really good at sports.


No comments:
Post a Comment