We had a fun Christmas morning just the 4 of us!
The kids had fun eating cinnamon buns, and hot chocolate on our bed and then onto opening stockings. Usually we try to open presents one at a time so everyone can see what the others got, etc....however, Bridget and Dillon were not too into that this year. We did the best we could to keep them from opening all at once. They had fun. We had some of those classic Oh My Goodness I Got What I Wanted faces. Love it!! Brian surprised me with with a Nintendo DSi, what a fun surprise.
Bridget's big present was a karaoke machine...unfortunately her throat has been sore so she hasn't been able to fully enjoy it - but we will soon! She also asked for a Jasmine dressup outfit and Santa was happy to oblige. Dillon big gift was a couple of additions to his GeoTrack set. He's enjoyed it so far!
We also opened gifts from Uncle Scott, Aunt Ashley, Caroline, Grandpa Z, Chen and Frankie. I think Bridget likes Dillon's gift from S,A and C just as much as he does! B got Guess Who from them and we've enjoyed it so far. Bridget got a camera from Grandpa Z - I look forward to seeing what artsy pictures she takes. Dillon got some trains - always a good thing! Thanks!
We are going to extend our holiday a bit and have Christmas with my Mom at the end of this week and with Brian's family Jan. 8/9th. Hopefully we'll see Aunt Sarah soon too.
The kids had fun eating cinnamon buns, and hot chocolate on our bed and then onto opening stockings. Usually we try to open presents one at a time so everyone can see what the others got, etc....however, Bridget and Dillon were not too into that this year. We did the best we could to keep them from opening all at once. They had fun. We had some of those classic Oh My Goodness I Got What I Wanted faces. Love it!! Brian surprised me with with a Nintendo DSi, what a fun surprise.
Bridget's big present was a karaoke machine...unfortunately her throat has been sore so she hasn't been able to fully enjoy it - but we will soon! She also asked for a Jasmine dressup outfit and Santa was happy to oblige. Dillon big gift was a couple of additions to his GeoTrack set. He's enjoyed it so far!
We also opened gifts from Uncle Scott, Aunt Ashley, Caroline, Grandpa Z, Chen and Frankie. I think Bridget likes Dillon's gift from S,A and C just as much as he does! B got Guess Who from them and we've enjoyed it so far. Bridget got a camera from Grandpa Z - I look forward to seeing what artsy pictures she takes. Dillon got some trains - always a good thing! Thanks!
We are going to extend our holiday a bit and have Christmas with my Mom at the end of this week and with Brian's family Jan. 8/9th. Hopefully we'll see Aunt Sarah soon too.


No comments:
Post a Comment