Monday, December 1, 2008

Dillon is ONE!!!

I can't believe it's already been a year! Dillon turned one today. He's getting to be such a big boy - more a toddler than a baby now. He's walking all over the place and trying hard to get faster. We go Wednesday for his 1 year checkup...wonder what his stats will be! Can't wait to find out. I think when you have kids time seems like it's slowing down a bit, but really it's going faster. In the last year, I've seen Bridget blossom from a toddler to a preschooler with a huge imagination, longer hair, a best smile, and a doting big sister. I've seen Dillon go from a sweet baby, to a little boy with an infectious smile, and an awesome curiosity. Life wouldn't be the same without them - in fact not sure I was really living life until they were here.

I'll have some pictures to post from Thanksgiving and Dillon's bday in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

eazelasko said...

Happy Birthday Dillon! I can't believe how quickly this year has passed.