We had a great trip to PA last week. We had a great visit with my Mom, Grandmother, Aunt Sally/Uncle Andy, and friends. I got to meet my friend Jen's son, Matthew, for the first time. He's such a cutie. Also, met my friend Wendy's sons, Konrad and Kirk...so cute!! I love that we are all having kids - of course conversation changes to being all about the kids. LOL
We went to the greatest children's museum in Philly on Monday. It was the Please Touch Museum in Fairmount Park. The kids had a blast. It was so open and airy - with fun exhibits...Alice in Wonderland, Transportation center, Rainforest jungle....and an awesome little puppet show. There was also a vintage, refinished carousel. We finished a good day with a good dinner at Aunt Sally and Uncle Andy's house. It was good to see them too!!
We had a nice relaxing time. I've uploaded pics to the computer, and will get them blogged soon. We are busy watching the Carolina Championship game tonight...Go Heels!!
Calm Back-to-School Worries: DIY Worry Monsters
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment