Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pics from PA trip

Here are pics from our trip to PA. It seemed easiest to make them a collage. You can click on each to make it bigger, and I've uploaded them to Picasa, so you can go see or download individual ones there if you want. I separated them out - the first collage is pics from the trip...visit with G.G. (my grandmother), Aunt Sally/Uncle Andy, Janet/Tim, Wendy/Kristian/Konrad/Kirk, Amy/Gabby, and Jen/Matthew. There's a cute one of Konrad running down the slide. Also, notice the one of 4 kids...Bridget, Gabby, Dillon and Matthew - I've been friends with Amy and Jen since I was Bridget's age. We had fun feeding the fish at the pond at Artman - where my grandma lives. And a yummy dinner with Aunt Sally and Uncle Andy. It was a relaxing and busy trip.


The second collage is of our visit to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. It was a really fun day with my Mom. The museum is full of great hands on exhibits. A waterworks area, Alice in Wonderland (Bridget's favorite place), a transportation area, a musical rainforest, a neat refursbished old old carousel, a Statue of Liberty torch made of used toys, and a fun little puppet show. We'll be visiting this museum again when we are up there this summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: